Connecting the leaders of the sector
Activity devoted to trade relations between buyers and exhibitors at the fair that is open to all exhibitors and visitors of Fimma-Maderalia 2020.
With the momentum of:
- HERITAGE (Spanish Association of Exporting Companies and COFEARFE (Federation of Spanish manufacturers of hardware and DIY)
- IVACE (Valencian Institute of Business Competitiveness)
- Chamber of Commerce, Industria, Services and Navigation of Valencia.
What is it?
B2B Meetings, son professional meetings between international visitors and exhibiting companies in Fimma-Maderalia 2020. To participate, both exhibitors and visitors must register at the platform of this activity. Through this platform, it can send and receive meeting requests, once accepted, will generate an agenda of an agreement to the commercial interests of each participant.
During the three days of the fair, participants in the B2B Meetings, will get hold meetings 20 minutes as organized according to topics of interest.
What is the OBJETIVE?
To network and create a network of professional contacts premier fostering cooperation between companies.
- Find new opportunities and detect trends
- Promote the Business creation and synergies at international level
- Establish cooperation agreements
- Create visibility and accessible for future customers
* To participate in B2B you have to register as a trade visitor on the website of FIMMA – Maderalia.