In compliance with the duty of information contained in Article 10 of the law 34/2002, on 11 July, Services Information Society and Electronic Commerce, then the following data are reflected:
- You are visiting the website fimma-maderalia.feriavalencia.com ownership VALENCIA INTERNATIONAL TRADE FAIR, established in AVDA. FAIRS S / N (46035) VALENCIA, con CIF Q4673004J, registered in the Commercial Register of Valencia in Volume 7183 Folio 205, Sheet 83562, hereinafter THE HOLDER.
You can contact the holder by any of the following means:
Contact E-Mail: email@example.com
- These conditions (Legal Notice onwards) It is to regulate the use of the website of the headline that makes available to the public.
Access and / or use of this website attributes the condition of USER, accepting, from such access and / or use, the general conditions of use shown here. The above conditions apply regardless of our terms and conditions in their case be enforceable.
Use the portal
- www.feriavalencia.comIt provides access to a multitude of information, services, programs or data (onwards, "the content") Internet belonging to the holder or its licensors to which the user can access.
The user assumes responsibility for the use of the portal. This responsibility extends to the record necessary to access certain services or content. When registering to be responsible for providing true and lawful information. As a result of this record, the USER can provide a password that will be responsible, pledging to make a diligent and confidential use of it.
The user undertakes to make appropriate use of content and services (bp. chat services, discussion forums or newsgroups) the holder offers through its website and by way of example but not limited, not to use them for:
- Illegal activities, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order.
- Distribute content or racial propaganda, xenophobic, illegal pornography, apology of terrorism or human rights.
- Cause damage to physical and logical systems VALENCIA INTERNATIONAL TRADE FAIR, its suppliers or third parties, introducing or spreading computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are capable of causing the aforementioned damage.
- Trying to access and, where appropriate, use the email accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages.
- Use the website or the information contained therein for commercial purposes, politicians, and advertising for any commercial use, especially in sending unsolicited emails.
The Owner reserves the right to remove any comments and contributions that violate the respect for the dignity of the person, that discriminates, xenophobes, pornographic racist, that threaten youth or childhood, order or public security or, his trial, they are not suitable for publication. In any case, The Contractor shall not be liable for the opinions expressed by users through forums, chats, or other participation tools.
Contents. intellectual property
- THE HOLDER owns all property rights Intellectual its website, as well as the elements contained therein (without limitation: images, Photographs, sound, audio, video, software and text; marks the logos, color combinations, structure and design, selecting materials, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.), ownership of the holder or its licensors.
All rights reserved. Under the provisions of Articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of Intellectual Property Law, expressly prohibited reproduction, distribution and public communication, including any means of making available, of all or part of the contents of this website, For commercial purposes, in any medium and by any technical means, without the authorization of the owner.
Exclusion of guarantees and responsibility
- You acknowledge that the use of the website and its content and services developed under sole responsibility. In particular, not limited, The Contractor shall not assume any responsibility in the following areas:
- Availability operation of the website, its services and content and quality or interoperability.
- The purpose for which the website will serve user goals.
- Violation of the law by the user or third parties and, en concreto, rights of intellectual property that are owned by other persons or entities.
- The existence of malicious code or other harmful elements that could cause the user's computer system or third parties. The User, in any case, adequate tools for the detection and disinfection of these elements.
- Fraudulent access to content or services by unauthorized terceos, or, where appropriate, to capture, elimination, disturbance, modification or manipulation of messages and communications of any kind that such parties could make.
- The accuracy, veracity, timeliness and usefulness of the contents and services offered and then using them to make the user. THE HOLDER efforts and use all reasonable means to provide updated and reliable information.
- Damage to computer equipment when accessing the website and damage caused to users when originating from failures or disconnections in telecommunications networks that interrupt service.
- Damages arising from circumstances arising by accident or force majeure.
If there are forums, using the same or similar spaces, It must be noted that the messages reflect solely the opinion of the user who forwards, which you are solely responsible. The Contractor shall not be liable for the content of messages sent by the user.
Or modify this legal notice and duration
- The Owner reserves the right to make unannounced changes it deems appropriate in its website, may change, delete or add many contents and services provided through the same, as the way in which they are represented or located on its website.
The validity of these conditions will depend on their exposure and are valid until they are modified by other duly published.
- In the event that fimma-maderalia.feriavalencia.com links or hyperlinks to other sites were included Internet, The Contractor shall not exercise any control over such sites and content. In no event HOLDER assume any responsibility for the contents of any link belonging to another website, nor guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, amplitude, veracity, validity and constitutionality of any material or information contained in any such links and other websites. Equally, the inclusion of these external connections does not imply any association, merger or participation with the connected entities.
- THE HOLDER being reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the portal and / or services offered without prior warning, to himself or a third party, to those users who violate the content of this disclaimer.
- THE HOLDER pursue the breach of these conditions and any misuse of its website, exercising all civil and criminal actions that can by law.
Applicable law and jurisdiction
- The relationship between the owner and the user by Spanish legislation shall be governed. All disputes and claims arising from this legal notice will be resolved by the Spanish courts.
- fimma-maderalia.feriavalencia.com directs its services to users over 16 years. All children of this age are not allowed to use our services and should not, therefore, send us your personal data. Note that if such a condition occurs, Valenciano INTERNATIONAL TRADE FAIR is responsible for the possible consequences arising from failure to notice that in this same clause states.